Bytom Weekly Report (2020. 6. 22–6. 26)
Bystack “Charity Track Code” won the third prize of “2020 Yangtze River Delta (Shanghai) Blockchain Application Innovation Competition”
On June 21st, the 2020 Yangtze River Delta (Shanghai) Blockchain Application Competition was hosted by the Office of the Cyber Security and Informatization Committee of the Shanghai Municipal Committee, Shanghai Municipal Science and Technology Commission, Shanghai Economic and Information Commission, Shanghai Science and Technology Association, Yangpu District People’s Government, etc. The Blockchain Application Competition has achieved great success. At the competition, the Bystack team delivered an excellent roadshow speech and won the third prize.
Superconducting exchange introduction and its advantages
Superconducting exchange is an important step for the MOV protocol to improve the layout of the MOV protocol in the Defi field after the magnetic exchange and lightning exchange.
SuperConducting exchange can deploy customized market making, automatic market making, it will vastly increase the liquidity of Asset in MOV.
At present, the first step of “MOV SuperCon” is to realize the matching pool of the three stable coins of DAI/USDT/USDC and implement the free exchange of these three stable coins.
Bitpie Wallet supported Bytom’s sidechain Vapor and MOV protocol
Bitpie Wallet has fully supported the Bytom’s side chain Vapor and the cross-chain protocol MOV. Users can use the Bitpie wallet to send and receive Vapor token, and experience MOV cross-chain functions.
MOV listed in SpiderStore
MOV is officially listed in the SpiderStore, which is a high-quality DApp distribution platform, a blockchain game sharing community. It can update the DApps of the world’s major public chains in real-time. Details: https://www.spider.store/dapps/5eeb1c030b641100103c9e14
Experience superconducting Exchange and share 8888 BTM every day!
From June 23rd, we are launching the “Superconduct, Share 8888BTM everyday” activity. The event is in full swing, welcome to participate! Details: https://weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309404518984241250496
On Jun 23rd, the top three winners had won many BTMs, check the picture below:
Chang Jia founder of Bytom share his ideas in MXC community
At 4 pm on June 23, the founder of 8btc & Bytom Chang Jia was a guest of the MXC community, and shared with the community around the topic of “tailor-made for cross-chain DeFi, see how the domestic public chain Bytom breaks through”. As an early evangelist and adopter of Bitcoin, Chang Jia has been exploring the blockchain for more than 10 years, from evangelizing Bitcoin to creating a public chain of the original chain, to building the next generation of decentralized financial MOV What kind of new journey has Chang Jia experienced? Why he is so optimistic about DeFi? What role will MOV play in DeFi? What is the future plan of the Bytom?
MOV ranked 4th DEX in DApptotal.
MOV has been successfully listed on DApptotal, and because of MOV’s trading volume, MOV currently ranked 4th DEX in DApptotal.
Check the details: https://dapptotal.com/dex
1. Superconducting exchange released
2. Bug fixes for annualized revenue statistics;
3. Modification of the upper and lower spread protection in the exchange process to protect the interests of the savings pool and users;
4. The superconducting liquidity management launched, which can balance the superconducting exchange market and market income;
5. Adding new modules to Lightning exchange, made lightning exchange safer;
6. Added DAI and USDC for cross-chain asset monitoring, and optimized the cross-chain monitoring report format;
7. Implement DAI in red envelope and tested;
8. Redesigned lightning exchange architecture;
9. Optimize the mechanism of websocket push, adopt serial or parallel processing according to message type;
10. Add delayed transfer and single test of Bycoin partner micro service to integrate test;
11. MOV cross-chain DApp optimization: cross-chain records distinguish wallet addresses, and local records support deletion and modification as required;
1. Organize the interfaces and data required by the superconducting module of the MOV data center;
2. MOV data center: adding the query API for transaction of superconducting storage, retrieval and exchange;
1, Adding new feature into Vapor sidechain, supports decode raw transaction.
2, Partially completed signTransaction Page in Byone
3, Bycoin V1.5.0 released
4, Support BTC multichain
MOV platform data
In the past 7 days, the number of transactions on the MOV reached 320,744, the number of active addresses reached 6,800, and the transaction amount reached US$2,874,741.37.
Activity in Bycoin
1, Join Bycoin partnership share permanent dividends
MOV, as the next generation decentralized cross-chain exchange protocol, after the continuous launch of the “cross-chain gift package” and “the first MOV on-chain trading competition” activities, the cross-in assets were nearly 5.71 million dollars, and the on-chain trading volume also increased linearly. In order to promote the further development of MOV’s ecology and share revenue to community fans, Bytom officially launched the “Bycoin Partnership, Make the Future” Community Partner Program on May 11, 2020.
To thank the community users for their continuous support, the Bycoin team extends the partner program from limited time to permanent. From August 11, 2020, all partners will receive a permanent dividend equal to 10% of fee, of which the first-level 8% of fee and the second-level 2% of fee. There is no deadline and no upper limit for dividends.
In the past 7 days, the number of transactions on the MOV reached 349,837, the number of active addresses reached 6,483, and the transaction amount reached US$2,817,136.34.